Jeopardy for Seniors.. This is fun! THIS MAY BE HARDER THAN YOU MAY THINK.
THE ANSWERS WILL BE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER THE CORRECT ANSWER. Let's see how good your memory is.
Don't look at the answers yet, until the end.
The answers are printed below, (after the questions) but don't cheat! answer them first...
1. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask,
"Who was that masked man?" Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind."
What did he leave behind? A ______ ______.
2. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __ ________ Show.
3. "Get your kicks, __ _____ __!"
4.The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.'
5. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.'
6. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____.'
7. Nestle's makes the very best... _________.'
8. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________.
9. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____.
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '___ ____ .'
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to _____ _____.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______.
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ _____ ____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows!
19.There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash". It's name was the _______ ____!
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative What was the boy's name was ______.
1. The Lone Ranger left behind... A silver bullet
2. The Ed Sullivan Show
3. On Route 66
4. To protect the innocent
5. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
6. The limbo
8. Louis Armstrong
9. The Timex Watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
11. Draft Cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
50th Reunion Photo
(to see 'close-ups' of this picture, scroll to the bottom of this home page)
T-Shirts for Seniors
One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is
such a nice change from being young.
"Rekindled friendships often burn more brightly"
|SFA Class of '63 WEBSITE ADMINISTRATORS|
|Keith German Halsell -- email@example.com|
|Claudia Humphries Jones -- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Anna Bell Young Harvey -- email@example.com|
Teresa Woodard Wright -- firstname.lastname@example.org
|IN MEMORY Site Administrator|
|Michael Burroughs -- email@example.com|
This website is absolutely free for the members of the SFA class of 1963. Your information from this website including your email address is not made available to anyone. Our class owns the domain and creates the content. We do not carry any advertising and are not affiliated with Classmates.com.